Has the World Gone Crazy?
Are you shocked to see how far society is drifting from what was once held precious in terms of morality and faith? We are indeed living in messy times. But 2,000 years ago at the very beginning of the Church Age, the Holy Spirit foretold that a very strange season would emerge both in society and in the Church as we approached the last days. We are living in that season now.
Thats why it is so important to learn how to think right — to use your mind, to stay sensitive to the Lord, and to keep your head on straight in a world that is going crazy.
In this 15-part series, Rick Renner will walk you through New Testament prophecies about the end of the age and what you need to do to sail successfully through turbulent end-time waters.
- Prophecies About Error in the Church in the Last Days
- Error in the Early Church
- Spiritual Smugglers
- How to Pray for Leaders Who Are in Error
- Contending for the Faith in the Last Days
- Timothys Situation with Erring Leaders
- The Real Problem
- How to Judge if a Teaching is Good or Bad
- The Goal of Good Teaching
- What Happens When Someone Swerves From the Truth
- Seducing Spirits and Doctrines of Demons
- Placing a Fixed Foundation Under Peoples Lives
- How to be a Good Minister of Jesus Christ
- The Right Spiritual Diet
- Old Wives Tales and Fables
Series includes (1) Study Guide. Additional copies can be purchased for group study.
Companion Study Guide
A 15-lesson study guide (included with program series purchase) corresponds to the “How to Keep Your Head on Straight in a World Gone Crazy” teaching. Each lesson covers a topic that is addressed during the program series, with questions and references supplied to draw you deeper into your own private study of the Scriptures on this subject.
Each study lesson includes:
- Greek Word Definitions
- Lesson Synopsis
- Lesson Emphasis
- Lesson Main Points
- Study Questions and Practical Application
This 112-page Study Guide is suitable for personal or group study.
Note: DVD and CD series include a printed Study Guide.
Digital Products (USB, Digital Video, and Digital Audio) include a Digital Study Guide (PDF format).