“Lord, what is Your will for my life?”
Have you ever prayed this important prayer? Countless believers across
the globe have, and many have found and fulfilled Gods purpose for
their lives. In this series, Rick closely examines the lives of Abraham
and the apostle Paul. These messages will help you understand the plan
of God for your own life, realize the importance of being at the right
place at the right time, and avoid the dangers of misinterpreting or
adding to what God has said. Nothing on this side of Heaven is more
important than discovering and doing Gods will for your life!
The 15 lessons in this study on The Will of God — The Key to Your Success will focus on the following topics:
- The Surprising Call of God
- Coming to Grips With the Will of God for Your Life
- Being in the Right Place at the Right Time
- When God Launches You, Stay on Track
- Dont Misinterpret What God Told You
- Moving Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Understanding Gods Will Can Be a Process
- Dont Take a Detour From Gods Plan
- The Fruit of Partial Obedience
- Redirecting and Getting Back on Course
- Getting Aligned With Gods Calling
- Gods Will Brings Divine Provision
- Gods Will Brings Divine Appointments
- Gods Will Brings Divine Protection
- Dont Deviate From Gods Will
If youre seeking to know Gods will for you, this is the perfect study course not only to help you discover it, but also do it.
Series includes (1) Study Guide. Additional copies can be purchased for group study.
Companion Study Guide
A 15-lesson study guide (included with program series purchase) corresponds to “The Will of God — The Key to Your Success” teaching. Each lesson covers a topic that is addressed during the program series, with questions and references supplied to draw you deeper into your own private study of the Scriptures on this subject.
Each study lesson includes:
- Greek Word Definitions
- Lesson Synopsis
- Lesson Emphasis
- Lesson Main Points
- Study Questions and Practical Application
This 96-page Study Guide is suitable for personal or group study.
Note: DVD and CD series include a printed Study Guide.
Digital Products (USB, Digital Video, and Digital Audio) include a Digital Study Guide (PDF format).