Starting the New Year Strong
Are you ready to get moving in the new year and obtain some serious victories in your life? Before you tackle what’s ahead of you, you first need to be sure you’ve done what you were already supposed to do. You cant move forward when loose ends are dangling all around you. So in this practical five-part series, Rick shares the five key points he uses in his own life to make sure he is on track with what God has asked him to do.
These simple but revolutionary points will help you move from where you are to the next phase of your life.
In this series, Rick shows you the need to:
- Remember. Recall what God specifically told you to do.
- Review. Make an honest and gut-wrenching review of your performance.
- Report. Put goals on paper so your eyes are confronted with what you did and didn’t do.
- Revise. Revise the plan if you’ve gotten off track or made a mistake.
- Restructure. Do what you need to do to focus on the future and what steps to take right now to start or resume moving forward.
If you’re going to have a strong new year, first wrap up the last one well and get rid of all those loose ends. This series will help you know how to close the last chapter so you can charge ahead into an exciting “rest of the story” that lies ahead!
Series includes (1) Study Guide. Additional copies can be purchased for group study.
Companion Study Guide
A 5-lesson study guide (included with program series purchase) corresponds to the “Starting the New Year Strong” teaching. Each lesson covers a topic that is addressed during the program series, with questions and references supplied to draw you deeper into your own private study of the Scriptures on this subject.
Each study lesson includes:
- Greek Word Definitions
- Lesson Synopsis
- Lesson Emphasis
- Lesson Main Points
- Study Questions and Practical Application
This 48-page Study Guide is suitable for personal or group study.
Note: DVD and CD series include a printed Study Guide.
Digital Products (USB, Digital Video, and Digital Audio) include a Digital Study Guide (PDF format)