God Has Given You the Victory!
Do you feel like impenetrable walls of opposition are standing all around you? You know what God has called you to do, but those walls seem to keep you from making progress? Are you ready for that opposition to fall and to finally get to the place where God wants you to be?
In this five-part series called God Has Given You the Victory!, Rick Renner will take you into the Old Testament account of the fall of Jericho, and you will see this story like youve never seen or heard it before. As Rick opens the Scriptures about this amazing event, you will be surprised at the remarkable details of Jericho and those famous walls. “Wow” is sure to be your empowered response!
You thought you knew this story, but as you devour this series, youll discover loads of information and revelation from this Old Testament account that youve never heard before — and Rick will help you make it applicable to your life!
- If youre ready for walls of opposition to fall that have been surrounding your life…
- If youre ready for sinister forces to collapse and move out of your way…
- If youre ready to plunder the enemy and partake of Gods victorious power for your situation…
Then God Has Given You the Victory! may hold the answers youve been seeking!
Topics in this five-part series include:
- Jericho — When a Problem Stands Before You
- If Youll Follow Gods Instructions, Victory Will Be Yours
- The Holy Spirits Explicit Directives To Achieve Your Victory
- Gods Warning About the Consequences of Disobedience
- Accuracy in Obedience
Series includes (1) Study Guide. Additional copies can be purchased for group study.
Companion Study Guide
A 5-lesson study guide (included with program series purchase) corresponds to the “God has Given You the Victory” teaching. Each lesson covers a topic that is addressed during the program series, with questions and references supplied to draw you deeper into your own private study of the Scriptures on this subject.
Each study lesson includes:
- Greek Word Definitions
- Lesson Synopsis
- Lesson Emphasis
- Lesson Main Points
- Study Questions and Practical Application
This 44-page Study Guide is suitable for personal or group study.
Note: DVD and CD series include a printed Study Guide.
Digital Products (USB, Digital Video, and Digital Audio) include a Digital Study Guide (PDF format).