Questions & Answers With Rick Renner
People write Rick all the time with heartfelt questions about life. In this five-part series, he takes a wide variety of those questions and carefully answers them. There are too many questions to list here, so the following are just a few that he covers:
- Who was possibly the first drunk in the Bible?
- Why did Nimrod build the Tower of Babel?
- How old was Jesus when the Magi arrived?
- Who was the most famous moon-worshiper?
- Who had the most dysfunctional marriage in the Old Testament?
- Was Balaam a prophet or a witch?
- Who were the Nephilim and giants in the Old Testament?
- Does the New Testament ever speak about monsters? And what did Jesus say about “ghosts”?
- What was Paul’s thorn in the flesh?
This is just a taste of this series that will answer so many of your questions and even questions you perhaps didn’t know to ask!
Series includes (1) Study Guide. Additional copies can be purchased for group study.
Companion Study Guide
A 5-lesson study guide (included with program series purchase) corresponds to the “Questions & Answers With Rick Renner” teaching. Each lesson covers a topic that is addressed during the program series, with questions and references supplied to draw you deeper into your own private study of the Scriptures on this subject.
Each study lesson includes:
- Greek Word Definitions
- Lesson Synopsis
- Lesson Emphasis
- Lesson Main Points
- Study Questions and Practical Application
This XX-page Study Guide is suitable for personal or group study.
Note: DVD and CD series include a printed Study Guide.
Digital Products (USB, Digital Video, and Digital Audio) include a Digital Study Guide (PDF format).