Do These Things Every Day
and Live a Life Thats Spiritually Strong!
Do you want to be spiritually strong now and for the rest of your Christian life? To stay consistently strong, there are certain things you must learn to do regularly.
Years ago during a time of crisis and hardship, Rick discovered sevens steps to take every day to stay spiritually strong. For many years, he has put these steps into practice daily — and in this powerful series, Rick opens these seven things to you. They are easy to put into practice immediately to see change in your walk — or to fortify your already strong spiritual life.
In this five-part series, Rick will show you:
- The importance of starting every day with God in the mornings.
- The necessity of daily taking in the Word of God.
- The significance of praying every morning before you do anything else.
- The importance of spending quiet time to reflect every day.
- The requirement of having people in your life to whom you are accountable.
- And so much more!
Series includes (1) Study Guide. Additional copies can be purchased for group study.
Companion Study Guide
A 5-lesson study guide (included with program series purchase) corresponds to the “7 Things To Do Every Day To Stay Spiritually Strong” teaching. Each lesson covers a topic that is addressed during the program series, with questions and references supplied to draw you deeper into your own private study of the Scriptures on this subject.
Each study lesson includes:
- Greek Word Definitions
- Lesson Synopsis
- Lesson Emphasis
- Lesson Main Points
- Study Questions and Practical Application
This 40-page Study Guide is suitable for personal or group study.
Note: DVD and CD series include a printed Study Guide.
Digital Products (USB, Digital Video, and Digital Audio) include a Digital Study Guide (PDF format).