How to Walk in Supernatural Protection
“When the shots stopped, Terry took a deep breath. He wasn’t hurt. No Pain. No blood. He stood leaning against his car. All five bullets landed between his feet.”
Psalm 91 boldly declares that a thousand may fall at your side, but evil will not come near us-if we trust in God. In the face of alarming newscasts rife with mass shootings, terrorist threats and unprecedented natural disasters, can these ancient words actually apply to us today? Vikki dares to answer yes: in case after case of real-life examples, she demonstrates the undeniable reality of God’s supernatural protection at work.
With this timely book in your hands, you’ll gain immediate access to…
• The same extraordinary bravery and boldness of our scriptural forefathers
• Secrets to avoid deadly mistakes
• Intentional steps to overcome fear
• Immunity to the devil’s attacks
• God’s full arsenal of spiritual weaponry
• Supernatural vision to see through deception
• Protection scriptures to declare Cast aside self-absorbing doubts and fears and learn―once and for all―how you can operate with an unshakable, fierce confidence in God’s supernatural protection.