Rick Renner Program – App Downloading Step-by-Step
1. Press the home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll down and select “Streaming Channels” to open the Channel Store.
3. Scroll down and select “Search Channels.”
4. Enter ”Rick Renner” in virtual keyboard.
5. Scroll right and select Rick Renner channel.
6. Select “Add Channel” to install Rick Renner channel on your Roku.
7. Wait for “Adding Channel” screen to load.
8. If you have a Roku account PIN, then you will be required to enter it.
9. Select OK when dialog box appears.
10. Press the home button on your remote again.
11. The channel will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen. Scroll down, it will have been added to the bottom of the list of channels.
12. Select the Rick Renner app.
13. Select a video to start watching!
1. From the Home screen, select the App Store app, which has a stylized “A” on a blue background.
2. Swipe right until you are on the “Search” tab at the top of your screen.
3. Swipe down to access the virtual keyboard.
4. Type in, “Rick Renner.”
5. Swipe down to the app and click on the “Rick Renner” icon.
6. Click on “Get for free.”
7. Click “Buy” to confirm.
8. Press the “Menu” button on your remote until you return to the home screen.
9. Scroll down, and your newly downloaded app will be the last in the list.
10. Select the Rick Renner app to open it.
11. Scroll down, and select a video to start watching!
Amazon Fire TV
1. Scroll left once to enter “Search” tab (which looks like a magnifying glass) on the Fire TV menu.
2. Select “Search” and scroll down to access virtual keyboard.
3. Enter “Rick Renner” in search bar.
4. Scroll down to “Apps & Games” row of results and select the Rick Renner app to open its overview page.
5. Select “Get” to download the app.
6. When the download is complete, the “Get” option changes to “Open.” Select “Open” to launch the app.
7. To access the app again, go to the Home screen and look for the “Your Apps & Channels” row.
8. You may need to scroll all the way to the right and select “See All.”
9. Select the Rick Renner app and scroll down to select a video.
10. Start watching!